5 Steps to Perfect Hair
1. For shiny, healthy hair think first of your body’s intake. Your hair is really just a reflection of what you are inside. A good balanced, nutritious, and healthy diet will do more to make your hair shine than any shampoo or conditioner. And drink eight to ten glasses of water a day too! Hair is made of protein and moisture, so don’t let your hair go thirsty!
2. Dry your hair after washing in the ambient temperature of your room after using an absorbent towel to soak up the excess moisture, but don’t rub hard. If possible, don’t use blow-drying, flat irons, curling irons or hot rollers unless you use “Quick Blowout” by REDKEN. Its my fav heat protector. Also add in #11 Thermal SPray for Low hold before totally drying it so it helps protect form Flat orons and curling wands. Artificial heating will leave your hair brittle and damaged in time if you dont protect it. Dry it natural whenever you can.
3. Prevent unnecessary hair damage by using the right kind of hairbrush. Only comb wet hair with a wide-tooth comb, combing from root to end, but avoiding touching the root. Detangling wet hair with a hard steel comb can create a lot of damage, so don’t!
4. Prevent unnecessary hair damage at night by using a “Sillowcase” . Its a 100% SILK pillowcase that you should sleep on every night. By using the right kind of Mulberry Silk Pillowcase you will reduce friction caused by cotton pillowcases. Only comb wet hair with a wide-tooth comb, or wetbrush combing from root to end but start at the ends and work up. Braid hair at night while you sleep if its long. Detangling wet hair in the morning from the wrong pillowcase can be avoided and you will also have a much more luxurious sleep using the Silllowcase found at https://sillowcase.com/
5. Hair loss can be slowed, or even reversed by applying a few simple tips. Note: they probably won’t cure an underlying condition. Biotin can help to regenerate hair follicles: blend bananas with honey and yogurt with low-fat milk, and drink it daily. Supplements such as Vitamin B6, zinc, and "Sugar Bear Hair" or Viviscal vitamins work great! Those will help too. Eliminating stress and getting plenty of sleep may work just as well.
We are all obsessed with our hair, whether we are 9 or 90, male or female. Look after yourself first and foremost and your hair will reflect that care and attention. The Biblical Samson’s strength lay in his fine flowing hair. Your hair reflects your strength too.
For more tips or in salon classes Lorifudens.com or contact Lori on instagram or youtube. @Lorifudens_redkenartist
Dream up! Lori Fudens